Thursday, August 9, 2012

What do you love about your body?

Being a personal trainer I hear people saying, "I hate my body"..."I hate my butt," or I hate and name any appendage. I normally say, "let's see what we can do to fix that." But, negative self talk is so bad!!! It's amazes me how badly we talk about our bodies, we would never let anyone else speak like that to us and we would never say these thing to anyone else...

Moms- Could you imagine hearing you daughter saying something like that?


Next time you start throwing rocks at yourself come up with 3 things you love about your body instead.
                                              
I'm not innocent in this either, I caught myself this morning pinching my belly; so here are my 3 loves for the day:


I LOVE my HANDS because they're strong and help me train others.

I LOVE my FEET because they are BIG, flat and keep me better balanced than all you people with arches :)

I LOVE my THIGHS they are also BIG and match my BIG feet, just kidding! I love my thighs because they are strong and my sister have them too.

WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR BODY?

No comments:

Post a Comment