Monday, June 11, 2012

Gluten Free Cheaters Cookies... Seth Approved!

To all guilty Chocolate Chip Cookie Fans-


These only take about 5 mins to prep and 10 mins to bake!

So I've mentioned before that I like to make stuff that's not so healthy, make a version of it that's more healthy and then make Seth guess what's in it. He likes everything, my family calls him Mikey because he'll eat pretty much anything...except when it comes to my baking. One time I made him brownies, or at least that's what he thought he was biting in to. Little did he know his "brownies" had black beans, protein powder and spinach in them. Yum! Well, I guess he didn't like them and ever since then he's hesitant to eat anything I bake until I made these delicious, super easy, gluten free cookies. They looked so "normal" he just walked up and ate one and said, "Is this real?!" I just laughed. So here it is, the Seth approved healthier cookie:

1 container of premixed Gluten free Cookie mix (I like Bob's Red Mill or Namaste)
1/4 cup water (as need to get doughy consistency)
1/4 cup Sunflower butter or Almond butter
1/2 cup liquid egg whites
2 Tablespoon Ground flax seed
2 Tablespoons Ground Chia Seed
2 Scoops Natural Whey Protein Powder (I like MRM)

Mix all ingredients and bake as directed!!! Enjoy and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment