Layer 1: (From the bottom up)
1.5 cup Fiber One, 3/4 c Coco cripsies, 1.5 c rice crispies, 1/3 c all natural peanut butter, & 3 c mini marshmallows
1/2 cup Semi sweet chocolate chips, 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips, 1/4 cup all natural peanut butter
1.5 c Fiber One, 3/4 c Coco cripsies, 1.5 c rice crispies, & 3 c mini marshmallows, 2 T butter
I don't typically measure things exactly and this time of year my house is freezing so when I made this I had to move even more quickly because everything was setting up before I could mix it all together! That said, these measurements are not exact, but the nice thing about these kid of treats is that you can always add more cereal if the ratio's don't seem quite right when you mixing the wet and dry ingredients.
1. Prepare large baking dish with butter or coconut oil.
2. In a medium sauce pan, melt marshmallows and peanut butter for layer 1, stirring constantly on medium heat, when well combined mix with dry ingredients for layer 1 and press in to the prepared pan.
3. Wash your pan in warm water while the marshmallow is still easy to get wipe off. Put 1/2 inch water in sauce pan and place it back on the stove on low-medium heat (or if have a double boiler use it). Place a glass bowl inside the sauce pan and melt/stir layer 2 ingredients together.
4. Evenly pour layer 2 ingredients over the top of layer 1, spread with spatula.
5. Empty out sauce pan and dry thoroughly. Replace sauce pan on stove and melt butter for layer 3 on medium heat, stir in marshmallows until well mixed and melted, combine with remaining cereal and spread on top of layer 2.
6. Use a buttered spatula or hands to press layers together. Let cool, cut and enjoy. This a huge recipe and could probably serve 20ish people.