Sunday, March 3, 2013

Baked Salsa Tilapia

I hope everyone had a great weekend. My weekends always feel like someone pressed fast forward. They're busy in a good kind of way, on Sunday evening I'm always left wanting more. This weekend was no different. I worked half day Saturday, got my training in, ran some errands and headed to a friends house for their Maker's Expo Party (great party idea), everyone makes something completely homemade to share, they are brewers so we had some yummy beer and cider. I made lentil burgers and someone made amazing bacon wrapped plantains. Their was tons of other food, but the beer and bacon wrapped plantains were AMAZING! Sunday morning started with some paperwork and a workout, then prep work for my Sunday group, they were on fire today, they did a great job at the workout.



Tonight I made Baked Tilapia and Greens. I used the linked recipe, but used salsa and diced celery rather than frozen veggies and no butter. I served it on top of mixed greens with olive oil and cider vinegar, I'm out avocado but would have topped it with that it I had some. Yum! I sure hope my Sunday crew is eating a healthy dinner tonight too!
Check out the nutrition on this guy:
6oz Filet with mixed greens & Olive Oil/Vinegar
Cals: 325
Fat: 18g
Carbs: 7g
Pro: 32g
Fiber: 4g

Enjoy and rest up! Monday will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment