Saturday, June 30, 2012

New Class Offerings!!!



The month of July is bringing new classes to your finger tips!

Starting July 11th I will be teaching Family Bootcamp at the West Sac Rec Center on Wednesdays 11am for kids ages 6 and up! All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Join me for a 45 minute workout for the whole family!




Do you work in the Park Tower, 980 J St. Sacramento CA? If so, lucky you! Starting Tuesday, July 17th at 12:15pm I'll be teaching a 45 minute lunch time Bootcamp Class. This will be a full-body 45 minute workout including strength training and cardio! 



CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!





Hope to see you at one of my new classes soon! For more info about either class you can contact me at brittany.cino@gmail.com.

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment