Thursday, August 4, 2011

CLIENTS, FRIENDS, FAMILY...

Hi All,

Welcome back! This is my new and only blog which I intend to give much LOVE and CARE for. As an intro to me, my blog and E.S. Fitness here are a few opening statements.

1. I encourage everyone to follow a fitness blog (it doesn't have to be mine, but that would be nice.)
2. THIS BLOG WILL drive you crazy, teach you something or perhaps inspire you to do something you never thought possible.
3. If it does not do one of the previously mentioned I provide a money back guarantee.
4. All kidding aside, this blog is intended to provide fitness related information for my clients, friends, family, soon to be clients and anyone who cares to follow us on our fitness journey over the hills and through the woods.
5. Read, comprehend, interpret, and apply... This is where the magic happens!

-----Today's little bit that could change your tomorrow-


Before you do anything else tomorrow--- Upon waking drink 16oz of water, and then smile because you just took your first step towards a healthier you. 


-----Today's obvious statement that demands interpretation and application to fitness--- please read, comprehend, interpret, and apply. 


Once upon a time humans ate food.

No comments:

Post a Comment