Tuesday, June 3, 2014

What's for Breakfast?!

If I'm home Sunday's I normally sleep in til 7am, yahoo! Seth likes it when I make him breakfast so I try to make him something a little special when I can. This week I made him one of my favorite things with some extra toppings.

Banana and egg pancakes are super simple and delicious if you like bananas! Here's how to make them:

Ingredients:
Seth's Pancake topped w/strawberries, bananas, granola, PB and cinnamon.
2 whole eggs
3/4 cup egg whites
1 ripe banana
Cinnamon to taste
1 Tbsp Vanilla extract

Direction (Makes 2 Giant Pancakes):

1. Smash banana with fork in a medium mixing bowl.
2. Crack eggs and pour egg whites in bowl with smashed banana.
3. Whisk in vanilla and cinnamon until bubbly and well mixed.
4. Pour batter in prepared skillet heated to medium/high and cover for 2 minutes.
5. Remove lid and flip pancake, cook uncovered for another 2 minutes
6. Serve and top with anything you like, enjoy!

Can you see mine in the back? I put spinach in it...weird, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment