Banana and egg pancakes are super simple and delicious if you like bananas! Here's how to make them:
|Seth's Pancake topped w/strawberries, bananas, granola, PB and cinnamon.|
3/4 cup egg whites
1 ripe banana
Cinnamon to taste
1 Tbsp Vanilla extract
Direction (Makes 2 Giant Pancakes):
1. Smash banana with fork in a medium mixing bowl.
2. Crack eggs and pour egg whites in bowl with smashed banana.
3. Whisk in vanilla and cinnamon until bubbly and well mixed.
4. Pour batter in prepared skillet heated to medium/high and cover for 2 minutes.
5. Remove lid and flip pancake, cook uncovered for another 2 minutes
6. Serve and top with anything you like, enjoy!
|Can you see mine in the back? I put spinach in it...weird, I know.|